I just received notification that I’ve been nominated for the versatile blogger award by another wonderful blogger Patricia of Openunated.wordpress.com . I was warmed by the comment she included with the link. It is a great feeling to know that your blog and writings/ ramblings are appreciated and enjoyed by someone. While I was writing this post, another notification popped up. This time, I was nominated by The Private public girl. So thank you both for the nominations.
The Rules of the Award are:
1) Display the award;
2) Thank the person who nominated you;
3) Share seven facts about yourself; and
4) Nominate up to 10 other bloggers.
Seven facts about myself
Which I haven’t already shared;
Fact Number one is I love to rhyme
Although at times, it doesn’t turn out right;
I lost over 20 pounds, fact number two,
Healthy lifestyle is one that I choose;
Fact number three, I love coffee
Though not an addict, I hope, at least;
Chamomile, fenugreek, mint bring it on
My teas are part and parcel of me;
Fact number five, i’ve loved and lost
And through the journey, I hold my head high up
Close to the end, here’s fact number six
My favorite genre- a good crime mystery
Fact number seven, lets round this up
I hate washing, (and hope this wasn’t a bore🙈)…
Now to my nominees:
1) Adt Patel, whose latest poem Expectations is close to my heart.
2) Vidisha Kaushik. Her post titled “Begin again” with just a few words is reflective.
3) Fun simplicity whose recent photographs, accompanied withwonderful words puts a smile on my face.
4) Chelsea, who blogs about healthy lifestyle. Her posts are the motivation I need to keep on going.
5) K.E.Garland- anyone who’s considering quitting coffee and needs a little push should check out this post of hers.
6) Sumit- another wonderful blogger whose post on the women in his life is amazing
7) Loner Loaner– a poet I recently started following whose poetry is filled with depth and emotion.
8) everyone who’d love to share seven facts about themselves. P.S, you don’t have to rhyme though what fun it’ll be if you do 😄