Four amazing bloggers have nominated me for the 3 days quotes challenge. I have done it before (HERE) but as Ahmed Saiz asked so sweetly, I decided why not do it again. Thank you all very much for the nominations and I apologize for taking so long to do this.
I’m going to have to break the rules regarding this challenge by accepting all four nominations at once. Below is each of the nominee with three quotes as requested. Criminal minds is a series where every episode begins and ends with a quote/saying, so all of the quotes I’m sharing below are from criminal minds.
Ahmad Saiz: a writer Who is passionate about writing, his about page would confirm that.
1) When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.
2) It’s often said- there is no footprint too small to leave an imprint in this world.
3) The tragedy of this life is that no one is happy, whether stuck in a time of pain or Joy.
IshmaImroz: a proud muslimah who loves to express her thoughts with poetry
4) When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor nor worthiness.
5) We can easily forgive a child that is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy is when men are afraid of the light.
6) I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their character and my enemies for their intellect.
Nimmi: who blogs at feeling soulmate where she writes about relationship and it’s aftermath In the form of poetry.
7) When a woman tells a man about her feelings, she doesn’t want him to fix her, she wants him to shut up and listen.
8) A woman must not depend on the protection of a man, she must be taught to protect herself.
9) It doesn’t matter who my father was, it matters who I remember he was.
Visionarie kindness: a poet at heart whose poetry is filled with inspiring words.
10) A dark soul can kill you quicker, far quicker than a germ.
11) Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, the glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
12) Things are not always what they seem, the first appearance deceives many, the intelligence of a few precedes what has been carefully hidden.
The image below is one I had promised a dear blogger, Fun Simplicity I was going to create.
Now off to go read for my environmental studies test tomorrow. P.S looking forward to knowing which of the above quotes is your favorite.