I know I haven’t done this award thing in a long time, but I loved the questions posed by My nominee. Also, today is one of those mornings when I can’t go back to sleep, so… Anyway, I’d like to say a big THANK YOU to Robert from”Not In My World” for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award, please do checkout his blog. Now, in answer to his questions:
1) How many days a week do you wake up in a bad mood?
Very rarely, I find mornings to be the best time of the day. Sorry guys, I’m a morning person.
2) what are two things wrong with the world today? (1 to 3 word answers)
So many, it makes me sad just thinking about them. If I have to pick, I’d say the Injustice carried out on so many levels.
3) How strong a swimmer are you?
Embarrassingly, on a scale of ten, I’m a 1. But, I’m planning on changing that. 😄
4) what kind of music is best?
I have no idea, I don’t listen to music.
5) when was the last course you took?
I’m currently in school so, still taking a course.
6) Do you work a regular job?
No I don’t have a job. If I did, I’d have to quit blogging. What with school and work, it’d get too stressful.
7) Television or fishing
I haven’t fished before…
8) snowball fight or suntanning
Hahaha, snowball fight
9) How many languages do you speak?
Fluently, 2. Partially, 2.
10) subject of your next blog?
I have no idea yet, we’ll see what tickles my fancy to write.
11) your age when you fell in love the first time
Haha, another embarrassing one- 15. Lips sealed.
I’d like to nominate everyone of my followers for this Sunshine Blogger Award. As I don’t do this often, I hope you will accept it. P.S, feel free to answer the same questions posed to me .