I got nominated again for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award by “ColdChickenSoup” and she posed some really fun and unexpected questions. Thank you so much for this nomination and I’m glad our paths have crossed even if it’s on the blogosphere- here are my answers:
1. What is that one movie that you can’t get enough of?
Ahhh, I’ve got loads of them. But if I have to choose five, it’d be- Inception, Now you see me, chak de India, Fast 5, 3 idiots.
2. Who is/are your favorite person/peeps?
My family. I know it sounds cheesy but when I’m with family, nothing else matters. And friends that become family too.
3. Beauty or brains?
If you mean which I prefer, I’d say brains. Beauty is awesome for the first few moments, but brains leave a lasting impression. So beauty fades, brains remain.
4. What are the characteristics of your ideal man?
Hahaha, I wasn’t expecting this question at all. Well let’s put it this way- if I knew my characteristics of my ideal man, trust me I wouldn’t be single, would have grabbed him by the horns.
5. What is your favorite quote and why?
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view- until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”– this is one of the quotes that help me in my day to day life. It’s a constant reminder for whenever I am tempted to judge a person.
6. What was your family like growing up?
From what i’ve been told, my family had a pretty smooth life with two “very obedient and quiet” kids until I came along. Growing up was fun. If it wasn’t, honestly, I wouldn’t know because as a kid, I remember making the most of very moment- I lived in a bubble.
7. What’s it like when you had the best date of your life?
I’m going to save this space up for when that happens.
8. If you’re a student what do you study (course)?
I’m in my 4th year studying medicine.
9. What is your favorite flower?
I am not well versed in flowery to have a favorite, but I do love roses.
10. Do you agree that love is blind? Why or why not?
I think falling in love for the first time can be what you refer to as “blind” because most times it’s all frills and butterflies, and we’re oblivious to a lot of things especially the”love’s” faults. But eventually, we begin to see clearly and that’s the make it or break it stage. So for me, I wouldn’t say “love is blind” for people who’ve been together for a couple of years.
And now, considering I haven’t seen a “brotherhood of the world bloggers award” in circulation yet, I believe it’s about time we have one. So, I’ld love to nominate some amazing male bloggers whose blogs I believe deserve it.
Richard Ankers (who hosts an award free blog but I just wanted to recognize 🙂 )
Voice ur mind
The horseman hits again
Fred to the rick
Roller coaster rides
Any other male blogger who would love to spread the fun
Here are the questions:
1) what is your favorite book
2) why do you blog?
3) define love according to you
4) if you had to choose one- fiction, non-fiction, poetry, which would you choose and why?
5) characteristic of your ideal woman
6) life is- a roller coaster, mountain climb, landslide, other.
7) favorite author
8) what legacy would you like to leave.
The rules for accepting this award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set if questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around 1o other bloggers and let them know about the award
Have fun and no obligations whatsoever to accept, this is just to recognize wonderful bloggers and spread love with a bit of fun.
The beautiful logo courtesy of Frederick